William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 19, 2006

HELP!!

Ok, so this going potty on the floor thing might be getting out of hand! Everytime I turn my back, Will takes off his diaper and goes potty all over the place. Too much precious time is being consumed cleaning teetee and poopoo off of the floors! Please somebody tell me that this is part of the whole potty training process and that my child does not really think that he is an animal!!! I have tried everything and can't get him to understand that it is not ok to do this! HELP!!

5 Comments:

Blogger MamaToTyAndTodd said...

YUCK! So much to look forward to....

6:13 PM  
Blogger I love my girls!! said...

He! He! Sorry I have to laugh a little bit on that one. In my little "mommys group" we had this discussion and the only suggestion I know to give you (and maybe you have already tried this) is to buy small treats (toys or candy)and put them in a jar by the potty...and you may want to leave your potty in one place. Every time he goes in the potty he gets to pick out on treat. ~~~ Or you could just teach him to fertilize your plants:)!!!!!!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Ariail said...

Yikes- I am afraid of this stage.
I like the treats by the potty idea. AS much as the potty chairs gross me out, cleaning one is probably easier than cleaning the floor.

3:21 PM  
Blogger The Daniels said...

I do not have GOOD advice. We are going through the same thing. It seems everytime I ask Patrick if he has to potty I can not get him on the potty fast enough. Then he wants to get the toilet paper and clean it up. Everything is a game these days. Good Luck.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much to look forward to! At least when it is my turn you will have all of this figured out to HELP ME!

Kiki

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter