William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Fun at the Beach!



We just got back from the beach yesterday and we had so much fun. It was really hard to come home and we really want a beach house that we can go to any time we want!! Will just loves the beach and thinks he would like to be able to spend summers there all the time! Will, Pat and I went from Friday to Sunday and then Nina and Lori came Sunday to Tuesday. Pat had to come back and work, so it was the girls and Will for a couple of days. We were at Wild Dunes, so Auntie Kim got to come see us everyday! Will thought that was such a treat! It was also Kim's birthday on Monday, so we got to celebrate with her! Will also got to spend some time with Charlie! Amanda and Charlie came to see us on Monday and we had a great time swimming and having lunch with them. It really was so good to see them and we enjoyed there visit. Of course, Will was in heaven all with all his women there to take care of him and treat him like the little prince he is! It was nice to get home though so Will could be around all his stuff! I am only home for today and then I leave for the horse show in Blowing Rock tomorrow. Just enough time to wash clothes and repack. Will is going to divide his time while I am gone between Nina and Pop Pop and Daddy! I will miss him so much!! It really is hard to be away from my sweet boy!

1 Comments:

Blogger I love my girls!! said...

We had a great time visiting you all. Thanks again for having us our there. I can't believe how long it had been since Charlie and Will had seen each other. We hope to see you all agian very soon.
Amanda

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter