William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Missing Daddy!

My poor, sweet baby is really missing his Daddy. For anyone who asked the question why we were moving to Columbia, here is the answer! Will has not seen his Daddy since 7:00pm on Sunday night...today is Wednesday. Pat has had to work late every night this week, so he hasn't seen Will since Sunday. This is not only hard on Will, but also very hard on Mommy!! I haven't really seen Pat either all week. He leaves before we wake up and comes home when I am almost asleep. We can't wait to get to Columbia!!!! We don't know if he will be home in time to see Will tonight, so we might be going on four days. Poor Will keeps taking down a picture of his Daddy off the table and bringing it to me saying "Daddy!" Enough to break my heart! Please somebody buy our house so we can see Daddy!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ariail said...

That is so sad. I have put Durham to bed lots without Chris seeing him and have also come home lots after he is asleep... It makes me sad either way.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter