William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Lesson in "Watching What You Say!"

I just have to share this story and hope that everyone will find the humor in it and not think it is disgusting. It just shows that you really do have to watch what you say around a two year old! Pat and I had a little wine last night with dinner and enjoyed a few more glasses sitting on our porch. Well, Pat actually enjoyed it a lot more than me seeing that he had about a bottle and a half by himself!! But anyway, he isn't really feeling that great today. So, he is standing in the closet getting a shirt and shorts to put on and Will is standing beside him talking to him. I make the comment that "Daddy feels like PooPoo (I know, I could have found a better choice of words!), and Will starts looking at Daddy and all around him with a very confused look on his face. Then he starts saying "Daddy poo poo...yucky, yucky,....Daddy poo poo! While he is saying that he is still walking around Daddy and lifting his feet up like he is walking is something truly yucky! It was so hilarious and Pat and I couldn't do anything but crack up! Kids are so funny and we grown ups really have to be careful! Like I said, I really hope the humor is found here and nobody is thinking why in the world I decided to share this story! You have to admit it is very funny!! Right??????

1 Comments:

Blogger Curly said...

I think it's a hoot! I'm sure you couldn't help but laugh. I think it's okay...there will be much worse stuff that he will pick up! Sorry that Will thinks Daddy had a PooPoo!!!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter