William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Back to School!



Today was Will's first day back at school and it was not as I hoped it would be. I had to leave him screaming, "my mommy, my mommy!!!" He was not nearly as excited about school as I was. He must have calmed down though because I haven't gotten a phone call. Luckily, school is only Tuesday and Thursday from 9am-11am. We went through this the first couple of days last year, and then he would run to his classroom because he was so excited to be there. I love his teachers and I know he will too as soon as he gets used to it. Will got a little too comfortable being with Mommy all summer long! Although it breaks my heart to leave my sweet boy upset, I know he will love school! Please look at how grown up he is!! He is definitely not our baby anymore! The first picture is of Will last year on his way to school and the one under it is this year. Look how much he has grown up!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ariail said...

He does look so grown up, I know it must have been hard to leave him.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Curly said...

I think I used to take baths with a child that looked just like that...that's funny!!

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is my picture? He has changed so much. Love,N

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter