William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Am I Terrible?....


Ok, so I broke down and bought a "leash!" Pre-toddler, I swore I would never degrade my child or myself and use one of these contraptions. I would talk bad about people that used them and feel so sorry for the child. Well, now that I have a toddler, I take it all back. Will no longer wants to ride in the stroller or the wagon...he only wants to walk. The bad thing about that is he doesn't want to hold my hand or listen to me telling him to stay out of the road or other harms way. He just turns back at me and gives me the look..you know the one...and laughs. So, I had to do it for his safety and my sanity. I am taking him to the zoo tomorrow, so that will be the trial run. That is if I can swallow my pride enough to actually use it in public!! Right now, Will thinks it is pretty cool because he says it's like Aiken's harness that we put on him when we take him for walks....we will see how long that lasts!
On a different note, we are so glad that everything went well this morning with Durham's ears. He had tubes put in this morning and Ariail says he is doing good. We hope that this helps with all his ear troubles! Hugs and kisses to sweet Durham!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Daniels said...

I think he looks cute - you have to do whatever works. Let me know how it goes. We miss you!!!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger I love my girls!! said...

GIrl, I had the little monkey harness on Charlie at one! She LOVED it!! She walked so fast, she was at an angle most of the time. Don't worry they learn to stay with you soon. We only had to use it for a few months!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Ariail said...

That is too funny, but at least it looks like Will loves it. I guess I should stop talking about those moms with their kids on leashes as I will probably be one soon too.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter