William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Patient Update..

Well, all I can say is "OUCH!!!" I went into this thinking that I was pretty tough and could handle the pain, I mean I did have a baby!! But, this has been a pretty rough recovery. Actually, every day of recovery seems to be more painful than the last. I am still taking pain pills, but they don't last very long. Pat, Nina, Pop Pop and Lori have been so helpful in nursing me and taking care of Will. Also, thank you to Casey, Elisa and Kiki for bringing food for Pat and Will! That was such a big help since I am obviously in no condition to cook! Barbara is coming today to stay for several days, so we are looking forward to her visit. Will can't wait to see his Gamma and play with her for a couple of days! She will be ready for a vacation after all the nursing she has been doing with Gampa and now me! Thanks to everyone for all the calls and all the help!! I will keep you updated on my recovery..it is time to get back in bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter