William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 25, 2007

So, remember the entry about the doggy door and Will escaping...it is becoming a big problem. Now, Will climbs over the gate, out the doggy door, down the stairs, across the yard, up the ladder and to the top of his playhouse!! I took my eyes off of him for 2 minutes yesterday and he was gone! He is so quick and so sneaky! He has been battling a cold, so yesterday I asked him if he wanted to go to school and he said "I'm sick, mommy, and need to stay home!" So, I made him very comfortable on the couch with blankets, pillows, juice and snacks thinking that he might just rest for a while. I was very wrong. As soon as I left the room, he was gone on his little adventure! When I went outside to get him, I told him he must feel better and should go to school..he said "BRRRR, mommy, it's freezing and I am sick!" If he is already doing this to me at 2 1/2, I can't even imagine what he will be doing when he is older! He is lucky he is so darn cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter