William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Play Date!

Katherine Reeves and her little boy, Dallas, came to see us today for a play date! They used to live here, but now live in Pennsylvania. It was so good to see them both and catch up. Dallas is absolutely adorable and so sweet! Lee McLeod also came to see us while they were here and it was great to see her!! Thanks for the nice visit!!

In other news, tomorrow is the big dayfor the removal of my tonsils and wisdom teeth! I have to be at the hospital at 5:45 am....yikes!! I guess I will be a little out of it for a couple of days, but will give everyone an update as soon as I can function again!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Daniels said...

Good Luck, you will do great, its a piece of cake. I will be thinking about you.

9:10 PM  
Blogger I love my girls!! said...

Hi Leslie! I hope everything went OK and you are not in too much pain today. Take Care.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Jim K said...

Don't forget - you're supposed to get lots of ice cream when you get your tonsils out.

Good lookin' kids! Not bad smocking on young William. JK

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I would have been glad to climb in bed with my baby and take care of you. I will remind you when you are not drugged that you said "I want you me to but it just wouldn't be right." I guess you think you are too grown up to have your mommy spend the night with you. I love you! N

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter