William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 09, 2007

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!




Just wanted to send out a huge "Thank you" to Gamma for coming to the rescue this past week!! With my recovery being worse than I thought, your help was life saving!! Will loved getting to spend five whole days with you and show you all his new tricks!! Thank you also to Gampa for letting Gamma come help us for the week. I know you missed her and are glad she is home! I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life to help me in times like this!

Not only did Gamma help with Will and Daddy, but she also tackled some projects for me. She sewed a beautiful window seat cover and pillow for one of the guest bedrooms. I absolutely love them both and appreciate you doing that for me!! Pat also thanks you for patching some holes in several of his favorite old jeans!


I have to add the Pat turned into "Super Dad" through this whole experience and really stepped up to the plate!! He has been wonderful and Will has loved getting to spend so much time with him, too!! Thank you, for letting me heal so I can be your wife and Will's mommy again!
Throughout this whole surgery and recovery, I have had so much help. Nina has been wonderful too!! Not only did she help a lot with Will, but she also carted me around to doctors appointment and to run errands before I could drive myself. Thanks for all the hugs, kisses and love!!
Hugs and Kisses to all of you!!.......I'm Back!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter