William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Finally Making Progress...

I would not wish the pain I have been feeling on my worst enemy! Wisdom teeth..no problem! Tonsils...torture!!!! Of all the pain I have felt in my 29 years of life, nothing compares to the pain the removal of my tonsils has brought me. Excruciating would be an understatement! The good news is that I think I am finally making progress. Today, I can actually swallow without crying. It still is very painful, but I can do it. Eating has not been an option..not even ice cream! I can barely drink liquids, so food has been out of the question. Anyway, I am hoping to be getting back to normal in the next few days! I can't even imagine what I would do without my wonderful husband, mother, and mother in law!! They have all gone above and beyond there duties to help me through this time!! I honestly can't wait to get back to my duties...this staying in bed for a week is not for me!!! Thanks again to all my wonderful family and friends for helping me and checking on me!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ariail said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Who knew taking out tonsils would be worse than the C-section. I certainly never would have imagined it. I guess though getting to meet sweet Will after your last surgery dulled the pain.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lel,
I am soooo sorry that you are in so much pain :( I have been there and know what it feels like. It is horrible and pretty miserable! But, the tough part is behind you and you are on your way to recovery!! I hope that you are feeling like your old self again soon!!

Love,
Whi

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter