William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Sweet Innocence of a Child!

This was the conversation Will and I had at the playground today:

Will: Mommy, do you have another baby in there? (pointing at my stomach)

Mommy: No, not yet?

Will: Are you going to get one tomorrow?

Mommy: Not tomorrow, but hopefully very soon.

Will: Can I kiss your bellybutton?

Mommy: Why do you want to kiss my bellybutton?

Will: So you can get another baby!

What a sweet boy!! I let him kiss my bellybutton and told him that it would definitely help me get another baby! I just thought I would share this very cute story and I wanted to make sure I recorded it so I would always remember!

4 Comments:

Blogger LOLLY said...

That is the SWEETEST thing I have ever heard! What a sweet story...

5:29 PM  
Blogger LOLLY said...

You are welcome..
I wasn't sure I should just "but-in", but I enjoy your Blog as well and I am glad you didn't mind me commenting...
I hope you are feeling better too!
Thanks for checking out my blog...I think I am addicted to this already and I just started!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweet girl. You won't get on myspace, but I remmebered your blog so checked it out. I love your stories. And, who is the sweetest guy in the whole wide world? Wil Kirk! You are so lucky to have such a sweet boy, and sweet husband, and sweet mother and don't forget me - your sweet friend! Pam

2:03 PM  
Blogger Kristen Bozard said...

Will really is the sweetest boy! I hope Jackson is half as sweet as he is. We love ya!

Kiki

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter