William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Thank you, Will, for making me a mom! I love you so very much and can't imagine my life without you! You are my sweet boy and I cherish every moment with you!

Wishing my Mom the best day ever! You are such a great mother, friend, and grandmother! I love you so much and know how blessed I am everyday to have you as a mother. There is no gift in the world that could repay you for the mother you have been to me for the past 29 years. I love you will all my heart and thank you for everything!!

Happy Mother's Day to Barbara (aka Gamma)! I know Pat would post one for you if he had a blog, so I thought I would do it for him!! We love you!



Happy Mother's Day to all the other mom's out there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter