William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

3 minutes!

3 minutes...that is all the time my sweet boy needs unattended to completely destroy something! He was on the back porch playing with the dogs, so I went inside to talk to my mom on the phone. I started to realize how quiet Will had gotten, so I walked outside to find this......













He managed to pluck every branch off of the fake tree in that little bit of time. I asked him what he was doing and he said "he was making a cage for Aiken and Scout." Guess it is a good thing I wasn't real attached to the tree...looks like it will be going to street trash for pick up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Curly said...

that's great!!!!

9:29 PM  
Blogger I love my girls!! said...

I just laughed out loud. I thought he has just knocked the tree over, but "plucking" the tree is so much funnier!!!! Gotta love em'.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter