William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese


Gamma and Gampa were in town last weekend, so upon Ariail's request, we all met for dinner at Chuck E. Cheese! I was a little skeptical about going there on a Saturday night, but it ended up fine. It was packed, but Will and Durham had a blast! There were some very interesting people there, as expected, but it really did end up being fun. Will has not stopped talking about it since and wants to go back everyday! I think I might make Ariail go with me about once a month now since she introduced the boys to it!! As long as Will and Durham have fun, we are happy! Will enjoyed seeing his Gamma and Gampa and hope to see them again real soon!


5 Comments:

Blogger Ariail said...

I will totally go back with you. Maybe we can work it out for a weekday lunch and miss the crowds.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Leslie Kirk said...

Sounds good...I definitely need a buddy to go with me! Plus, it will give Durham and Will some play time!! I swear Will has not stopped talking about it and wants to go back everyday!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Kristen Bozard said...

Will looks like such a big boy! Was the pizza any good?

Kiki

10:34 AM  
Blogger I love my girls!! said...

We love Chuck E Cheese!!!! If you can't go in the week, go Sunday morning...nobody there!!!
Will does look like such a big boy!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Jim K said...

Will, you were so brave to climb up in the maze! It was fun watching you and Durham at Chuckie's place! Food not great, but who cares? We had a great time - thanks for including us, Will and Pat and Leslie.

Grampa Kirk

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter