William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

Baby Jackson

I went to see Jackson again this morning and he is so darn cute. I don't know how it is possible, but he is cuter everytime I see him! He is definitely a mix of Kiki and Drew, but he sure does favor Drew. He has Kiki's lips, but from the nose up, he is all Drew...even his hair line! I think he looks so much like Drew in this first picture...how many times have we seen that look on Drew's face???!!! He is so alert and so strong already! He picks his little head up all by himself for a few seconds!! I look forward to many visits to hold that sweet boy in my arms!! Kiki, you are doing great and I am so proud of you..you are a wonderful mother!!! You and Drew did a great job!!xoxo



2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Bozard said...

Holy moly that first picture really does look like Drew - HELP! Thanks for coming by we love being held by aunt Lelly!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Curly said...

I can't wait to come see y'all!! He is just a precious and lucky little boy!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter