William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

Updates on Will!

Will is now 3 months away from being 3 years old and I can't believe it!! He is quite possibly the funniest person I know and amazes me everyday with how smart he is. He definitely rules the roost and he knows it. His teacher told me the other day that they all call him "The Captain" at school. I wasn't sure if I should be proud or embarrassed!! I chose to be proud. Mom says he gets that from me...being in charge!! He takes in everything around him and is constantly thinking and contemplating his next move. He thinks it is hilarious to call his Daddy by his first name and mock the things I say to him. I have to be really, really careful!! He loves to give hugs and kisses, even to people he has just met! We went to a birthday party on Saturday and when we left, he went around and gave every little boy and girl hugs and kisses! I guess all the affection he has received since his birth is rubbing off! He tells us he loves us all the time, which is so wonderful. I probably have told him a thousand times a day since he was born that I love him, so this too has rubbed off on him! He also tells me that he loves me to the moon and back...of course he sometimes will add that he loves his toys to the moon and back, or his playground to the moon and back...but I still treasure it!!! With all the wonderful things he is, he can still be a little devil at times. He knows exactly how to push mine and Pat's buttons, and he does this quite often. The time out chair has been a big part of his 2's, and he will sometimes put himself in it if I give him the look. But, somehow, even in his worst moments, he can give Pat and I this look that melts us and we can't help but smile! He is definitely the light of our lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter