William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Sweet Will Conversation

We are all ready for a baby around here!! This is the conversation Will and I have had numerous times in the past week....

W: Mommy, I want to be a big brother.
M: I know, Will. Mommy wants you to be a big brother, too!
W: When do I get to be a brother?
M: Hopefully soon, but we have to wait until God thinks it is time for mommy to have another baby.
(This last line he added today and I thought it was so cute and sweet!)
W: Well, then I want to be Jackson's big brother!!

Whenever we get our baby, Will is going to be the best big brother!! Keep praying for us, as we are all looking forward to a baby brother or sister(haha) for Will!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Bozard said...

That is soo sweet! Jackson loves Will and would love for him to be his big brother!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter