William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Will has been very busy....

As you can see from these pictures, Will has been a busy boy. He has been wanting a guitar for a while (so he can play the guitar with Murray from the Wiggles!), so after a quick game of bribery, we headed to Target. Just to preface, Will has been sleeping in our room for the past couple of months (I know, not good!). So, I told him I would get him the guitar if he started sleeping upstairs in his bed again. He agreed and understood that if he didn't sleep in his bed, the guitar was going back to the store. Worked like a charm...he has slept in his bed the past two nights! We are so excited and hope to break the habit of him sleeping with us. Although I have not really minded because I love snuggling with him, it is definitely time for him to sleep in his bed! Will loves his guitar and singing and playing along with the Wiggles!

Another small obsession right now is piling everything he can get his hands on in the biggest mound ever! It doesn't matter how many times I clean up his playroom, as soon as I turn around he is building another junk mountain. He says he is the Grinch and is piling all his stuff up on his sleigh. I am not real sure about this whole thing, but hope he gets over it soon!



7 Comments:

Blogger Ariail said...

The grinch idea cracks me up. Perhaps he needs to re-watch the Grinch movie, didn't the grinch return everything at the end?

5:25 PM  
Blogger Leslie Kirk said...

That's what I keep reminding him, but he just looks at me and says "No, I am the Grinch!" I just hope he moves onto something else soon!

5:41 PM  
Blogger The Daniels said...

At least he did not want drums. Patrick loves his drums but me - not so much!! Patrick has been back in the bed with us since Hank has arrvied - I love it right now but I know we need to get him back in his bed. We may have to take a trip to Target as well.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my boy....all about his "stuff"...I love it!!!! How priceless!!! I mean...look at that face, how could you be upset??? Imaginative play is the best ever!!! I wish I was there to play!!! Love you all....Auntie K xoxooxo

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! What goes on in the mind of a child? Screen his movies from now on.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Leslie Kirk said...

Who new the Grinch would be so inspirational!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is such a wonderful musician. Nina loves to hear her boy play.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter