William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 04, 2008

William x's 2!

Sweet baby William Milliken came over to play with us today while Caroline went to the gym! We had so much fun and enjoyed his little visit. He came just in time for our walk with Kiki, Jackson, Shannon and Tanner. We definitely had a load of boys!! I am glad my double stroller finally got some use!! Will was so helpful and wanted to do everything he could with William. He truly will be a wonderful big brother someday. And, of course, I had to take some pictures while he was here!

4 Comments:

Blogger LOLLY said...

Great Pictures, Both of the boys are just darling!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Curly said...

I'm so glad you "played" with him and we thank you so much for keeping him!!! We will come back again soon :)

8:52 PM  
Blogger LAW said...

cute pictures miss photographer. My feelings are slightly hurt I'm not listed as one of your fave bloggers!! You're my only fave!!!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Leslie Kirk said...

you are now!! Sorry!!!xoxo

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter