William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lori!



Happy 18th Birthday to my beautiful baby sister, Lori!! I cannot believe you are 18 years old today. Watching you grow from an adorable baby girl to the beautiful "woman" you are today has been wonderful! Even more unbelievable is the fact that you will be going to college in New York City in the fall. That is really scary, actually! Watch out world, here comes Lori!!

I love you so much and feel blessed to have you as my sister. Will also loves you so much and thinks you are a great aunt! Hope you have a fabulous day!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LORI! How exciting to be 18! And to go to NYC in the fall- best of luck with that! :-)

2:27 PM  
Blogger The Daniels said...

Happy Birthday Lori - Good luck in New York - I know you will do great!!!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw thanks Leslie! I just read this today. SOO SWEET. I love you and Will so much! x
-Lori

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter