William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Silly Boy!


I guess things have been busy around here since I haven't posted anything in quite a while! We are in the process of packing up the house and getting ready for the move! We are so excited and counting down the days. Will continues to amaze and amuse us! He is so funny and so smart. He is talking up a storm and says some really funny things! I can't wait for him to wake up each morning so I can hear what is going to come out of his sweet little mouth!! I just don't think I could possibly love him any more than I do and sometimes I actually think it hurts because I love him so much. As you can see, he loves wearing his frog rain boots!! He may not want clothes on, but don't take his rain boots away!!! I can't imagine how boring my life would be without him and all the joy I would be missing out on!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Daniels said...

We have those same boots, I have to hide them in order to keep them off of Patrick. I feel your pain, it is no fun having to pack; however its not so bad unpacking if that makes it any better. Miss you!!!!

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter