William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 02, 2006

It's Official!


As some of you already know, and the rest of you are in total shock, we are selling our house and moving to Columbia! Yes, the dream house we custom built just for us. Yes, the same house Pat and my Dad (along with many others including Chris, Kendall, Barbara, Jim and others of you) spent MANY months sweating over and working so hard on. Yes, the house we said we would live in forever. That is the house we are now selling. It is amazing how your life changes when you have a child! Before Will, the farm was a great place to be. I had my horses, Pat had ALL his STUFF! Now, things have changed. Our lives have become more about Will and less about us. Being so far out has taken a toll on all of us and we are ready to be back in civilization! Will and I don't get to see Pat nearly as much as we would like because he has to drive from Camden to Irmo everyday, and we are starting to miss him a little! Also, running an errand is a two hour event ! Not to mention, we are going to love being closer to Nana and Pop Pop, and all our other friends and family!! Pat and I both feel that this move is what is best for our family. We are really excited about it and hope our house sells quickly! Will is also going to love having a neighborhood full of kids and being close to lots of fun things to do! Don't worry, Pop Pop is still planning on keeping the farm side so he can have a place to play!! That way Will can also enjoy the farm life and the city life!! I know that I am ready to be a city girl again! So, there is some news! I know some of you are still in shock, but we hope you will share in our excitement!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ariail said...

I am excited for y'all and excited for Will and Durham to be closer.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Leslie Kirk said...

We can't wait to be closer to ya'll either!! Will and Durham will have so much fun growing up together!

4:07 PM  
Blogger I love my girls!! said...

What!!!!!!!
I totally understand...where are you moving to?

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter