William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Lessons in Sharing!

One thing Pat has definitely had to learn with having a toddler is that sharing food is a must. This is something Pat does not really like to do, so I am sure it is a difficult lesson to learn. I will say that he is making the transition very well. Even if Will has a plate of the same food we have, he still wants to sit in one our laps and eat off our plate. Although he likes us to feed him with a spoon or fork, he is very good at sneaking his little fingers in the plate or bowl of food! As you all know, food is very important to Pat...therefore, I am very proud of Dada for being so willing to share his food with Will! The picture is Dada and Will this morning "sharing" a bowl of cereal. I honestly don't know how I am going to feed these boys when Will gets older. I suppose I will be a frequent shopper at Sam's!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Daniels said...

I know what your talking about, Patrick will not eat off his plate, only off of ours.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter