William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy late Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!! Hope everyone had a great one! We had a good weekend, and an interesting one. Pat went to Clemson for Kendall's bachelor/house fixing up party, so Will and I were off to Nana and Pop's. Friday night Jessica Trotter (Thanks again Jess!!) and I chaperoned the LPT Spring Formal. Now, this was very interesting and eye opening. It truly made me want to put Will in a bubble and never reproduce again, in fear of having a girl! I have never seen such things before in my life. These girls have no respect for themselves and are just throwing themselves at these boys! It scared me a little. There were a few exceptions (including my little sister, Lori, who behaved herself),but all in all it was almost embarrassing. Jess and I were shocked! It takes a lot to shock me, but I guess I have changes a little since having a child of my own. After that, I went by Caroline and Walks house for a little while. Got back to Nana and Pop's around 12:45 to find Will wide awake. As always, he won't sleep at their house. He actually did go to sleep at his usual time, but woke up and was ready to party. So, we were up all night! Saturday, Mom and I went to lunch and did some running around. Lori actually babysat Will and took him to lunch! Pat came home early Sunday bearing gifts from Will for Mother's Day. It was a very nice small digital camera so I can always have one with me to take pictures of Will. The only other camera I have is big, so it is hard to carry around. Thanks Dada and Will for the wonderful present. Pat, Will, and I spent most of Sunday on the couch watching tv to make up for all of our lack of sleep over the weekend. It was a wonderful way to spend Mother's Day...cuddled up on the couch with both my boys!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ariail said...

Will is so sweet, I loved his Mother's Day card.

12:23 PM  
Blogger The Daniels said...

I'm so glad you had a good Mothers day. At least someone did! That is so sweet that he painted you a pot, I know it is beautiful. Talk to you soon!!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Curly said...

Thanks for coming over Friday night!...Walks and I had a late night repeat on Saturday night too--whew, I'm too old for this!!! See you tomorrow night :)

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will,I love my flowers.You were so sweet to pick them out yourself. I know that I am going to enjoy my massage at Urban Nirvana from Mommy and Come. I love you very much and will see you tomorrow. Pop will heat the pool for you. Love,Nana

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter