William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

He gets it from his Dada!! (and his Momma,too!)


During Will's last overnight visit with Nana and Pop Pop this past weekend, Nana took Will to BeBeep Toy Store. He was told he could pick out anything he wanted in the whole store. Did Will pick out a truck, ball, or action figure???? No, of course not! He picked out a bag full of fake food! He, of course, did not know it was fake until they got in the car and he proceeded to try to eat every piece. Nana said it was the funniest thing ever. Will would try to eat every piece and then get mad and throw it down on the floor when he realized it wasn't real. I am sure this was very frustrating....it would have made me mad too. He is definitely our child....loves that food! He has obviously gotten over the fact that it not real and likes to carry it around the house. As you can see in the picture, he is making sure it is all there!

2 Comments:

Blogger I love my girls!! said...

That's funny! Do you think he could come over and teach Charlie how to eat?

1:24 PM  
Blogger Ariail said...

I love it. Durham cries/yells if you do not shovel his baby food into his mouth quick enough. I probably would have had to pull over b/c I would have been laughing so hard.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter