William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 10, 2006



Will and I had a very big day today. I got brave and ventured out to Stride Rite with Will to get him some new shoes. This is something I usually don't do without someone else to help me. Will can be quite the handful on outings. This shopping trip was no exception! You know how when someone writes a bad check and they display the check for everyone to see so that person can't write a check in that store again?.....Well, I think they probably will post a picture of Will and me in Stride Rite so we can never enter the store again! I don't know what happens to Will when we enter a store, but something goes off inside of him and causes the worst behavior possible. He was throwing shoes on the floor and not once, but four times, went to the back to help the lady find the right size shoe for him. Needless to say, it was not an enjoyable experience. I did, however, manage to get him three new pairs of shoes! I think I will be playing the guessing game next time! After our wonderful shopping trip, we went to Pop Pop's office for a little visit. Will always has fun at Pop Pop's office because all the ladies give him lots of attention! He is all boy..loving the attention from the ladies! He also loves seeing Pop Pop any chance he gets and he even managed to come home with some money in his pocket that he got from Pop Pop's desk drawer! After that we headed to Nana and Pop's to try and get a good picture of Will in his Easter outfit in front of her flowers. Not a good idea to try this alone. I spent the whole time chasing him around their yard. He had a blast running from me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter