William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Well, Will has had a very busy week! Wednesday, his Auntie Kim came to see him with gifts in hand!! She brought him cookies, markers, and a coloring book. (The markers are the kind that only show up in the "special" coloring book so he can't write all over the furniture and walls! Thank you, Auntie Kim for being so thoughtful!) Will had so much fun coloring with Auntie K and eating his yummy cookies. Pat, also, enjoyed the coloring book and showed Will his talent of staying in the lines! After spending time with Auntie K on Wednesday and Thursday, Will was off the Nana and Pop Pop's for the night so I could head to Charlotte for a horse show. (where I was Champion in my division and 4th in the $25,000 Hunter Classic..go mommy!!) On Friday, Nana brought Will home to meet his favorite babysitter, Frances, until Dada got home from work. Pat and Will had a little boys night on Friday night and spent the day together on Saturday. They always have lots of fun! I got home late Saturday night and finally got to see my boy this morning when he woke up!! I missed him so much and couldn't wait to get my hands on him again!! Will, on the other hand, loves the one he is with! He doesn't care who he is with as long as he gets lots of attention! While this makes me very comfortable with leaving him, it also makes me a little upset....he could miss me a little! I am just glad he is such a happy, adaptable little boy!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Daniels said...

Congrats on the show, thats assume!!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter