William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Welcome to the World, Sweet Sophie!

Just wanted to welcome Sophie Lynn Peek, daughter of Sally and Scotty Peek, to the world! She was born on Sunday, May 7 weighing in at 6lbs. 2oz. I went to see her yesterday and she is absolutely beautiful! She is this tiny little bundle of love and I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with her and Sally. Sally looks awesome and is a total natural at being a mommy! I had forgotten how tiny newborns are and how wonderful it is to just have them in your arms! Will did not get to go on this visit, but I can't wait for him to meet Sophie! So, Congrats to the new parents and enjoy this wonderful time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophie enjoyed meeting you, too, Lel! Can't wait to have another visit again very soon!
Love,
Sally

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter