William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Home from NYC!

So, I made it home safely this morning from New York and was so excited to see sweet Will! We spent the afternoon on the couch snuggling and it was wonderful! I had such a great time with my mom and Lori in NY, but it was also good to get home. Thank you again, Mom and Dad, for the trip! Lori is so lucky to be living there and having this experience. It is a totally different world up there! I came home with much more than I had planned....3 pairs of jeans, a jacket, a couple of shirts, two scarves, a tattoo and a broken toe!! Yes, I broke my toe in the hotel room yesterday on the bed frame. It is purple and really swollen, but I will live! I am just so glad it happened yesterday and not the first day we got there. Oh yeah, and yes, that is right a tattoo! I know, it is really crazy, but it is something I have wanted since high school. I chickened out back then, but when Lori said she wanted one, I thought this was my chance! So, I did it. It can only be seen if I show it to you, so it isn't bad.

I also want to thank Gamma and Gampa for being such a big help with Will while I was gone. He had such a good time with y'all and I cannot thank you enough! I really got to enjoy myself knowing he was in such good hands! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

I really didn't take but about 5 pictures the whole time I was there, so I don't have much to share. I am just so glad I got to go and that now I am home with my family!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see the tatoo!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter