William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

New York, New York!!


My bags are packed and I am so ready for my trip to New York!! I am going with Mom for Parents Weekend at Lori's college. Dad couldn't go, so I am the stand in parent!! I can't wait to get there and see Lori, shop, eat and go to shows! We will be there until Wednesday morning, so I get to celebrate my birthday there...hooray! Thanks, Dad for a great trip!!!! Although I am excited, I am still sad about leaving my baby for so long! I know he will be in great hands with his daddy and his Gamma! I sure will miss him! He has an exciting weekend planned celebrating Durhams Birthday and going to a Halloween party on Sunday. Hope to have some great pictures when I get home!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Daniels said...

Happy Birthday and have a great time!!!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter