William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Girls Night Out!







So, the girls and I (caroline, kiki, elisa and myself) left the babies at home and headed to Charleston for Susu's Bachelorette weekend! We got there Saturday in time for some brief catching up and then on to the lingerie shower! Susu gots lots of great things from all the girls! We went to a wonderful dinner at Chiai which was delicious and then on to some dancing. The rain put a little damper in the festivities seeing as thought is was POURING, but we still managed to have a great time!! Susu is the best and we are so excited for her and Daniel!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Daniels said...

I love Susu - I grew up going to the beach with her every summer - she was a baby then - I guess I am old. Have not seen her in a LONG time. She looks great.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pretty girls!M

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter