William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

How old is he????

I mean, I don't even know what to say about this picture! This is what happens when my 10 year old..I mean 30 year old....husband is left alone with my photo props for 2minutes! I debated on whether or not I wanted to show this picture for my own dignity, but then figured I just had to share this with all of you! So, if you think your husband is totally wierd, or just need a good laugh for the day, please refer to this blog entry!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Daniels said...

OH MY!!! That is really all I can say. SO FUNNY!!!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I know where Will gets his fashion consciousness. M

10:39 AM  
Blogger Charleston Laffin said...

I hope he has on pants under his tu-tu! He and Travis are cut from the same mold! Too funny.....

12:56 PM  
Blogger Ariail said...

I really hope this one makes the annual Kirk family Christmas card photo collage.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Oh! That makes me laugh...only Pat!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter