William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 03, 2008

My Baby is 4 Years Old!!

Happy 4th Birthday, Sweet Will! I really cannot believe you are 4! We are so proud of you and love you so very much. You have been the keeper of my heart since the day you were born and I only love you more with each day. You are so sweet, smart and funny and you keep us entertained constantly! I cherish all your hugs, kisses and snuggles and hope you continue to be so giving with them! We love you so much, Will!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy 4th Birthday! :-) Hope it is an absolutely wonderful spectacular stupendous out of this world birthday! :-) Lots of love- Kathleen

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday sweet Will!!!! I love you & can't wait to see you Sat!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!! Auntie K xoxoxo

10:54 AM  
Blogger Kristen Bozard said...

I love this picture - it is soo Will! Happy Birthday!!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter