William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Catching Up...



So, Will headed to Litchfield last Sunday with Nina and got her all to himself until Monday afternoon. I know he enjoyed his time with Nina and I appreciate her taking him with her on Sunday. After an appointment on Monday, I picked up Lori and we headed down. We had great weather all week and enjoyed the convenience of staying right on the beach and having a pool! We spent the week relaxing (as much as you can with a 4 year old) and just enjoying the sun. On Friday, Will and I packed up and headed to Edisto to meet Daddy. Chris and Ariail were so nice to have us at their beach house for the weekend. We had a house full with 10 adults and 3 children. There, we enjoyed fun boat rides, time on the porch, and lots of good food! It was a great group and we had a wonderful time! Thanks for having us! We even got to visit with the Suggs, Milliken, Mote and Bells on Sunday afternoon before heading out! It really was a great week, but I am also very glad to be home! After being gone for a week, I think I am finally caught up on all my laundry and unpacking. Going out of town is really a lot of work and getting organized again is hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter