William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Just some updates....

We had soccer again on Monday night and it went better than before. Pat and I are no longer coaches (hooray) because the real coach actually showed up! Will is still not so interested in it, but he enjoys being out there with all the other kids. Kim came in town Friday night for the game Saturday, so Will got to see her! He had fun snuggling, doing some art projects and just spending time with his Auntie Kim! He also got to see Gamma and Gampa for dinner Friday night. They were here from Wednesday night until Tuesday for a class Gampa was teaching. Will wishes he could have spent more time with them while they were here, but maybe next time. Sorry I have no pictures, but I didn't have my camera with me at San Jose.

Nothing else exciting on this end. Hopefully I will get some fall pictures of Will soon to post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter