William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Will's First Football Game!


Pat and I took Will to his first football game tonight to see USC play SC State. He had so much fun and was so good! He was obsessed with Cocky and wanted to get out there with him! The noise, firecrackers, and mass of people were fascinating to him! Once the halftime show was over he was ready to go see Pop Pop again at Cock's Corner! Pat and I had so much fun taking him and we are so glad he enjoyed it too!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute picture!I see a cup in the future. Pop Pop loves the pictures he has with his Will.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this pic! Sooo, I'm still a lil' bummed that he did not attend his 1st USC game w/his Auntie Kim but I'll get over it! ;0) Maybe he can go to the Miss State game??? xoxoxo

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter