William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2007




















Just another cute picture of Will from soccer!! We have soccer again tonight, and Will is really looking forward to it! I think I might leave the camera at home so I don't bore you with more pictures!

School is going great and Will loves his teacher and all his new friends! I,also, really enjoy 3 hours in them mornings to get all my stuff done!

I am loving the Mini and Will thinks it is great! He thinks that the doors open when he knocks on them...we will see how long it takes him to figure out that I am pressing the button!

I have officially lost my mind and am in mommy mode at all times. I drove around all morning listening to Will's "Traffic Jams" cd and didn't even realize it. I actually think I might have caught myself singing along of couple of times! Along with "losing" the phone and finding it in the refrigerator, forgetting what I am doing at all times, and not knowing my way around the city I have lived in for most of my almost 30 years of life, I'd say it is pretty much over for me! It happens to all us, though!

My little sister, Lori, is in "Thoroughly Modern Millie" playing now at Workshop Theater! I haven't been yet, but plan on going one night this week. If anyone is interested, I know they love a crowd!

That's all I have to report!

2 Comments:

Blogger I love my girls!! said...

How cute!!
Just wait until Will figures out he can open the doors all by himself (just one more thing they like to do on their own!!) Every now and then Charlie lets herself into the garage to go play in the car...it's like her fort.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so sweet of you to mention Lori's show.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter