William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

First Day of School!

Will started the Three's today at his new school! We are so excited about his new school and his adorable new teacher! I can't wait to hear about his day when I pick him up. I had to add the pictures of his first day in his 1 1/2 program, his Two's class and then today! I promise he was really excited, but he would not cooperate for me this morning! Looks like I might be in for some trouble! This year's picture definitely shows that he has become his own little person!! He is only three and he is already giving me the "I can't believe you are taking my picture, Mom" look!



































4 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Bozard said...

How funny! I know he will have a great day!

Kiki

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww....I'm sooo glad he had a good day! I love you sweet boy....your new books are on the way! Love, Auntie K xoxoxoxo

6:17 PM  
Blogger Ariail said...

I love that face!

10:23 AM  
Blogger LOLLY said...

He is so adorable..What a cute first day of school outfit....He is going to be a lady killer for sure!!!!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter