William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

First Crush!


















Will is in LOVE! Pat and I quickly found out at his school picnic that Will has a girlfriend! Her name is Marissa and Will just thinks she is the best. He was VERY affectionate and attentive to her and she was the same. It was shocking to watch my three year old with his arms wrapped around this precious girl like they were teenagers!(unfortunately, I have no pictures of that!) It has gotten me a little worried about my future with Will! I might have to put him in that bubble earlier than I thought. But, I will say, the child has got great taste!! Marissa is beautiful and sweet!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't they adorable?

10:40 AM  
Blogger Curly said...

Womanizer...

11:59 AM  
Blogger Kristen Bozard said...

That is so cute and you are right he does have really good taste!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Hi Leslie
I found you through Caroline's blog. Will is such a cute boy! Noah just started kindergarten and the other day he told me he liked a girls face. His sweet way of saying she is pretty. Kids are so fun!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umph....I vote for the "bubble"! Love you all, Auntie Kim xoxoxo

11:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Leslie,
Found your blog through Ariail's blog. My son Alex goes to Kathwood too, and my husband and I met you at Kathwood's family picnic a few weeks ago. Marissa is a sweetie! Alex fell for a little girl at Kathwood named Sopia Rose (he calls her Fee Rose) last year. It's so weird for your baby to like another girl!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter