William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Happy Birthday,Pop Pop!






Wishing my wonderful Daddy a Happy Birthday! Words cannot even express what a great man, father, and Pop Pop you are! You have always been there to pick me up when I am down or cheer me on when I have achieved a goal. In all my ups and downs, you have loved me unconditionally and been a huge support! We love you so much and are so grateful to have you in our lives. I have always looked up to you and admired you, and now my son will do the same. He thinks you are the best and loves his Pop Pop Pop Pop! Will just lights up when he hears your voice and loves when you sing Wiggles songs with him. I look forward to many memories that the two of you will make. I know that I have lots myself and just hope you will always know how much you mean to me..you will always be my hero!! Thank you for being the best in the world!

1 Comments:

Blogger LOLLY said...

I love the picture of you & your Dad..I MUST buy a scanner...I can't post any oldies but goodies without it...:-(

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter