William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

So Sweet....

I came across this poem from a friend of a friend's blog, and just had to put it on mine. It is so sweet and speaks so many words for babies lost. It is very touching and uplifting for anyone who has lost a baby. I just thought it was too sweet not to share with everyone.

An Angel Never Dies
Don't let them say I wasn't born,
That something stopped my heart,
I felt each tender squeeze you gave,
I loved you from the start.
Although my body, you can't hold,
It doesn't mean I'm gone.
This world was worthy, not, of me,
God Chose that I move on.
I know the pain that drowns your soul,
What you are forced to face.
You have my word, I'll fill your arms,
Someday we will embrace.
You'll hear that it was "meant to be,
God doesn't make mistakes."
But that won't soften your worst blow,
Or make your heart not ache.
I'm watching over all you do,
another child you'll bear.
Believe me when I say to you,
That I am always there.
There will come a time, I promise you,
When you will hold my hand,
Stroke my face and kiss my lips,and then you'll understand.
Although, Ive never breathed your air,
Or gazed into your eyes,
That doesn't mean I never "was"....
~AN ANGEL NEVER DIES~

1 Comments:

Blogger LOLLY said...

Sorry that it made you cry, but I keep finding this little slip of paper it was written on, and I knew there must be a reason I found it again today. I glad you liked it enough to share..Blogs are great for just that..And Thank you for your prayers..we are hopeful and excited!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter