William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Anniversary, Pat!



Happy 5th Anniversary, Pat! We have accomplished so much in so little time....lived in a 7oo sqft. house together, built a beautiful home in Camden, had our sweet boy, Will, and now moved to Columbia! We have been busy!! I have loved you for many years, 13 to be exact, and I know I will love you for many more. You are such a wonderful husband, father and man! Thank you for all you do for me and for being my prince! I truly don't know what I would do without your love and committment to me! I am very lucky to have you as my husband and plan on enjoying many more years together looking at you with the same loving eyes as I did on our wedding day!xoxo

6 Comments:

Blogger The Daniels said...

That is wonderful!! I hope you have a great weekend.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Ariail said...

Durham, Chris and I hope y'all have a wonderful day.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Ariail said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Curly said...

Happy Anniversay!!!! WOW, it's been 5 years since William Mote was my date and made me stay out at Pavlov's another hour b/c the time changed. I had a little too much fun at your wedding! Let's all get married again; weddings are the best :)

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lel and Pat,
Happy annivesary! I hope that you both have a wonderful day and night-and hopefully you will get some alone time:)

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet. One of my favorite pictures. Happy Anniversary again! Love,Mom
What's up with deleted comments?

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter