William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dear Sleep Fairy...

Please come wave your wand over my sweet, precious child and make him sleep at night. I know I just said how I can't wait for him to wake up each morning so I could see his sweet face and listen to all the wonderful things he has to say, .....but the middle of the night is not really what I was talking about. I was thinking more like 6:30 or 7:00am. We will be waiting for the magic sleeping dust...

So, another night has come and gone where Will has decided that sleep was not really in his agenda. Last night he woke up at 12:00am and didn't go back to sleep until 4:00am. I truly do not understand how a child so energetic and on the go all day doesn't sleep 10-12 hours a night. Mommy doesn't know how many more sleeplesss nights she can handle! I love you sweet Will, but Mommy does need a break just to sleep at night! It is not the new house, because he has been doing this for a long while now. We went through a great period where he slept from 7:30pm-7:30am....those days are gone and how I miss them! Is it bad that in my prayers at night I pray that my child will sleep through the night?? I honestly think he has inherited my sleeping problems and that worries me. I want him to sleep so he can feel good all day!! Please sleep fairy, please!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter