William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fashion Statement!

Looks like Will found one of Mommy's headbands and decided to wear it. He does this quite often and I think it is so funny..he obviously does too! He is finally feeling at home in the new house and getting back into a routine. The kitchen is done....hooray...and we are all settling in and loving it. Pat called on his way home yesterday and said "I am on my home from Irmo and it won't take me over an hour!!!" It has been really nice for him not having to drive so much. He even came home for lunch yesterday.

Will had a short, but wonderful visit from his Auntie Kim Sunday and Monday. He had so much fun with her and thanks her for helping his mommy do some decorating!! I am not so good at that, so I always welcome help! He loves his Kim very much and can't wait to see her again!!

Will has also enjoyed seeing his Auntie Lori so much! She comes to see us often and he thinks that is really great! He has also gotten to see his Uncle Chris a lot because he has been helping Pat some..Thanks Chris!! Durham came for a visit with Chris last week and they had fun playing. Durham is a walking machine and so darn cute! Will and Durham are going to have so much fun together! Caroline (aka Bob) and Elisa also came by last week to see Will and he had a blast showing off for them! We have really enjoyed all of our little visits!

1 Comments:

Blogger Curly said...

I love my little visits...we are so glad you're 5 minutes away! You know I'm going to keep stopping by- Will cracks me up!!!!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter