William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekend in Edisto!


Look at those sweet boys!

I don't know what they are looking at, but they sure are concentrating hard on it!








Thank you, Ariail and Chris, for having us at your beautiful beach house for the weekend. Will had so much fun with Chris, Ariail, Durham, Kendall and Emily! He even got his first boat ride and loved it. I, unfortunately, got very sick and missed most of the fun. We don't know if it was a virus or something I ate, but I was in bed for most of the trip. (Ariail got sick Saturday night, so we really don't know happened) I am just glad Will and Daddy got to have some fun! Durham and Will were so cute to watch together and they are going to have so much fun growing up together! It was so good to see Kendall and Emily and we wish we saw them more often! All in all, it was a great weekend and we appreciate everything!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ariail said...

Boo on being sick, but at least the boys enjoyed playing. Yes, I am refering to Durham and Will as well as Chris, Pat and Kendall.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter