William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Showering Haley and Gene with "Baby Bell" Gifts!

We had so much fun last night helping to prepare Gene and Haley for the arrival of sweet "Baby Bell!" Haley's due date is July 15 and the sex of baby will be a surprise to everyone. I think it is a boy!! Haley looks beautiful and was in good spirits considering it is so hot and she is so far long!! They got lots of good stuff and we had fun celebrating with them. Caroline and Sarah Preston made the most adorable cake out of diapers, receiving blankets, pacifiers, etc. and she got lots of other great things! The food was wonderful and everything went great! Caroline, Casey, and I are getting pretty good at throwing parties together since we have done so many! Liz and Will Crosby also helped with the party and were wonderful! We all can't wait for the arrival of Baby Bell!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger I love my girls!! said...

Sorry I missed you all. I am sure it was a good time.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter