William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fun with Cousin Durham!



Will and I had so much fun on Saturday swimming with Ariail and Durham! We think Durham is so adorable and so much fun to play with. Not only did we enjoy there company, but Will also got an early b-day present from Uncle Chris, Aunt Ariail and Durham. He loves his new basketball goal and we all enjoyed the little cake! Will thanks them very much and hopes they have fun at the beach next week!

Mommy was not very smart and forget to put the card back in her camera. So, all the very cute pictures I took of Durham and Will together in the pool didn't really get taken! I am so upset because I really took some cute ones of both of them. Thank goodness Nana took a couple with her camera or I wouldn't have any at all. I think we might have gotten some on Ariail's camera with both the boys! Oh well, that just means that they will have to come back again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter