William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Big Weekend!

We would like to wish a big Happy Birthday to:
Grandpa Racker (5/9/09)
Amanda Thomas (5/9/09)
Gamma Kirk (5/10/09)

And a Happy Anniversary to Chris and Arial!! (5/10/09)

Hope everyone enjoyed their birthdays and anniversary!

Also, Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies out there!! We are all so blessed to have such miracles!

Will also got to meet his new cousin, Katie, on Saturday. He said she is so pretty and I know he enjoyed getting to see everyone! Congrats again to KK and Emily.

2 Comments:

Blogger I love my girls!! said...

Thanks! Hope you are doing well and you had a great Mother's day (I can't believe the babies are almost 5!) Hope to see you soon.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Ariail said...

Thanks. I had a good time with Will meeting Katie. He and Durham were surprisingly good in the car. I guess that is just a sign of how much they are growing up.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter