William Wheat Kirk

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sweet Scout...

Today is a very sad day....my sweet 12 year old lab, Scout, had to be put to sleep. Scout has been the best dog ever for many years and I love him very much. Due to old age, terrible hips, and lots of other health problems, I had to make the decision to let him rest. I know that he is in a better place, but it still breaks my heart. There will never be a dog as special as my Scout.


6 Comments:

Blogger I love my girls!! said...

Leslie, I am so sorry to hear that. I know how much Scout will be missed. Lake is really our "first child." Hope 2009 brings happier moments.

2:24 PM  
Blogger The Daniels said...

I am so sorry!! I know you will cherish the memories forever!!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose a beloved pet.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Charleston Laffin said...

Leslie, I am so sorry for you, Pat and Will. I know how painful it is. Big hugs!!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should frame that. What a sweet and special picture!M

2:25 PM  
Blogger LOLLY said...

This is late..like everything else in my life right now...but, I am sory to hear of your loss. That is a precious picture and must be a wonderful memory!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter